Recent content by Spartans

  1. S

    Yet Another Member SHAFTED By DOD Update

    Problem now fixed. Thx anywayz.
  2. S

    Yet Another Member SHAFTED By DOD Update

    Okay, when I try to connect to our DOD DAM strand server, for example, this comes up: Disconnected: Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket -------- I'm at a loss for what to do besides buying a $300 new gamecard, which is really gay. HELP! My driver is NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT Version: 6.14.10.8421 I...
  3. S

    Nice Job on The New Website, Boys !

    Yes this site is very impressive, one of the most impressive if not THE most impressive I've seen of clan sites. There really isn't anything to improve upon now, and I look forward to building community with my fellow edgegamers, especially the DAM ones. ;)
  4. S

    The Happening.

    Shamylan is the next Alfred Hitchcock. Sure its debatable how good the show is, but its clearly not a bad movie, the only contoversy is how great it is! I have my own tagline for that movie "Nature is PISSED".
Back
Top