Recent content by statistic6

  1. S

    One Kill...

    I am going to keep my head down next round, lol.
  2. S

    Red Dot, ACOG (4x), or Iron Sights?

    ACOG (4x scope) all the way.
  3. S

    Downtime for a while

    i have an ATI 5870 and love it. I prefer ATI over others because of better compatibility, customibility and performance. Just my 10 cents ( too much advice for just 2, lol)
  4. S

    Anyone else having isses with servers?

    Couple of times I have had two (2) conquest servers pop up for us. Weird. Then I am not able to display the regular rush server, can't find it. Thats fine. I prefer hardcore.
  5. S

    Leaving for Afghanistan

    Whats going on y'all. Just wanted to say that I will be inactive on BFBC2 (and possibly the forums) from August until sometime next year due to my upcoming deployment to Afghanistan. I'm going to do this stuff for real lol, j/k. So if you guys don't hear from me, that's why. I should get...
  6. S

    What type of monitor do you use?

    17" LCD on my ASUS G73 JH laptop. Sorry I am not all fancy with a high-tech desktop, lol. One of these days though...When that day comes, foes beware.
  7. S

    Patch Release

    This patch is awesome. I am officially a ninja with the knife and it seems like bullets do more damage in regular mode. woot woot
  8. S

    Onslaught co-op mode

    I am debating buying it for my xbox just to try it out
  9. S

    BC2: The Kerak Shame

    its just too easy to get points with medics
  10. S

    So you thought you were a nerd...

    That is pretty BA. One day, maybe my wife will let me do something like that. Or just dedicate our 42" LCD in the living room to my computer. Perhaps even a projector type deal.
  11. S

    bfbc2 problem

    I know it wont help, but I recomend maxing out the credit card and just building a new system. I suppose we all wish we could do that I guess.
  12. S

    In game communication

    Doesnt matter to me. I prefer to play on a squad of people I know so I know how they play. Most likely we'd be on Vent anyways, so its whatever...
  13. S

    Computer preformance issues

    I second the ram and graphics. Time to upgrade. I prefer ATI Radeon over NVIDIA anyday, just some food for thought. From my experience, ATI has been more compatible with more games than NVIDIA
  14. S

    What are you looking forward to the memorial day?

    I am going to be drinking some Jack and Coke and grilling some burgers.
  15. S

    new computer?

    I have as ASUS 73jh. Heres the run down. 17" monitor ATI Radeon 5870 1 GB graphics card Intel i7 quad core at 1.60 ghz x 4 6 GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB hard drive HDMI output Windows 7 64 bit I normally run a dual monitor extended desktop IE...I am on battlefield BC2 on one monitor then on my...
Back
Top