Recent content by Number1Stunna

  1. N

    My old sig from bf2142

    Speaking of BF 2142. Check out this poster I made for a LAN party at my college.
  2. N

    eGO Needs A Logo

    I think ||||34|2(0|)3|2||| has the best one so far. That logo is sweet. The word organization and the web site are hard to read with our brown colors though. I don't know if there would be a better color for the logo, or if we should change our brown if we went with it.
  3. N

    eGO Needs A Logo

    The darker one gets my vote! Very nice work!
  4. N

    New Displays reviewed in Japan thinnest monitor.

    This monitor is made by a printer! We have talked about this thing in Graphic Communications class. I need to get me one of these printers!
  5. N

    Building a new computer i need help with Video Cards

    9600gt, the shiz, make sure you have a good power supply if you want 2 of them, 600w or more at least. I love mine. I bought a 750w so I can get two.
  6. N

    Alienware

    I could not find a single Alienware case on EBay, I did however find a pretty cool looking one that looks like an Alienware case. And Rage- Were PC builders, not laptop builders. We don't consider them in our calculations ;) Link is removed because too long
  7. N

    Alienware

    There are two reasons that Alienware are in business. Number 1: They build kick butt gaming rigs for those who don’t know how and are willing to pay for it. Number 2: They have cases that they only get, so short of finding an Alienware shell on EBay, you’re out of luck. I would build a computer...
  8. N

    Alienware

    Huh?
  9. N

    I need some help

    Sounds a little high, not to sure if it is unsafe for your computer though. Well you can buy a different CPU fan for starters, I would think a 3.2ghz processor would run hot, maybe add fans to your case as well.
  10. N

    Pride is forever sig! All sig makers look here!

    So you want us to use that template and each have a different background? Or all have the same background? That template is really easy to do, there is a template online that all eG and eGO have acess to. I have it and I think it is pretty cool. The only problem is with all of these new servers...
  11. N

    NEW LG FLAT-SCREEN MONITOR!!!!!!!!!!

    I wonder why it doesn't come with a DVI cable.
  12. N

    GeForce 9800 gx2

  13. N

    It's ALIVE!!!!

  14. N

    GeForce 9800 gx2

    No way would I ever drop $600 on one card. I don't think the price jumped equally with the technology.
  15. N

    It's ALIVE!!!!

    Is that Processor Duel Core? And my Friend has that same video card. It has a very good bang for the buck. I think that card has the most graphics potential without needing an additional power plug in. So if you have a small power supply, it will not burden it too much. How big of a power...
Back
Top