Recent content by Z .

  1. Z

    So, uhh, I needed a couple rifles.....

    beautiful weapons. If I didn't own "too many" guns as is (no such thing, but the gf doesn't agree) I'd pick one up. my sisters boyfriend just got back from Iraq getting blown up and stuff and started his own armory. His prize is a 1943 Springfield Armor M1 Garand. Kicks like a mule, but...
  2. Z

    Free Agents [FA] Roster

    Woot for teh Z.
  3. Z

    eGO Free Agent Theory.

    We're already on the roster :) I'm eGO Rouge is eG Moe is eGO Lucky Shot is eGO sorry if I missed anyone That's all the roster I need. If the council wants to keep track of us and make a list, I'd be happy to sign it. Z
  4. Z

    may not be on that much

    Well I'd say take care and all that, but I have to put up with you at work still :P Just kidding. Hope you can pop on occasionally and frag some FA's. ;) Z
  5. Z

    eGO Free Agent Theory.

    I'd like to thank everyone for their responses to this issue. I think all the expressed views are great. Lady Luck, I think you hit the nail on the head. We're eGO. And eGO is family. As for not being able to leave a house to become a FA. I disagree. This is an open and welcome community...
  6. Z

    eGO Free Agent Theory.

    Well said, Artimus. I, too, encourage everyone who wants to hugely participate in everything eGO to join a house. It's competitive, and you're right, individual attention is easier to get. We're not here to empty houses, just take in the stragglers. What I gathered from you, Art, is that...
  7. Z

    eGO Free Agent Theory.

    How about a little BuMp? That's nice.... FA: Definition: Free Agents Purpose: To give those people who do not feel a house is the place for them a place to not feel alienated from eGO. A home within eGO that is not a house. Fair chances to those people that show them selves worthy, even...
  8. Z

    graphics card

    I used to use Nvidia and hated ATI, but now I'm an ATI fan. I picked up a x1950 pro in AGP and I get a solid 50 FPS with max everything on source. That's not half bad considereing the PC only has 1600 on the FSB (800 w/ hyper transport). As for you HeadShot. Build yourself a PC, you'll get...
  9. Z

    CARS

    2000 Buick Regal GS 3800 Series II Supercharged - 240 HP and 260-280 ft/lbs of torque (every spec sheet I read varies) Currently I've only added a K&N High Flow air filter In the next couple weeks I'll add the following: Smaller charger pully - adds 30 hp $60 Highly modded engine computer-...
  10. Z

    Riverside

    http://riversidetheband.com/ If you guys havn't checked this out yet, do so. Listen to the clips they're playin on the site. Great music, tons of talent. I'm currently waiting to hear back from masterofpuppets to see about gettin a CD of some type. If you like their stuff, show some...
  11. Z

    Update to an old post i made...

    No post? How about a celebration post for JMAN staying on board? CONGRATS!!! Made my day. Z
  12. Z

    Update to an old post i made...

    So wait, does this mean you're staying? Good lord, I've been gone for a day and there's 446 new posts....how's a man supposed to keep up? So really, are you staying? Z
Back
Top