Recent content by denzilorton22

  1. D

    Fun PS3 Multiplayer Game?

    There are lot of co-op games available. I have chosen best game such as Mass effect two, Bio shock two, Metal gear solid four. In which you will have get multi player action. I have played all that game. I hope that You will also enjoy it. I wish that I will find more action and also co-op game...
  2. D

    Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer

    I have seen that old trailer last year. It was so epic and sound liked so warrior. I was also played that game as well as far. I was noticed that It was so heard to played it without co-up the players at some stage. I was played it in multi player. So I was not faced any issue with that game.
  3. D

    Crysis 2! EA

    I have heard about that game to my friend. He had played at the demo level. He was told me that The level was beginning with two military helicopters chasing a bug-like alien spaceship, They were attacked on it with a missile and causing it to crash into a skyscraper leaving a big hole inside...
  4. D

    America's Army 3 ?

    I have played that game more time. It was mission based game. I have noticed that When The player had been gone further and further, It had made very difficult at further level. I hope that I will make epic score in it.
Back
Top