Recent content by LanceCriminal

  1. L

    Any other 10 year members still here?

    I mean I thought I started in 2005, but maybe my memory is rusty. Whenever the Donner server was still in its infancy is when I joined, or somewhere thereabouts. It was still just Avalanche and Donner in DOD:S, no other divisions.
  2. L

    Cars - Do you think the 718 line for Porsche will effect prices on prev gens?

    Countdown until a new 714 flat-4 finds its way into a 914?
  3. L

    Any other 10 year members still here?

    Old fart thread?
  4. L

    Since I've been gone...

    For those that remember back to the earlier days of eGO, I was a constant menace on the Vent servers who haunted the Donner server, and generally either made people piss themselves laughing or often question my sanity. I've been gone a good while, mostly due to less interest in DoD:S, more...
  5. L

    Military

    Mustangs can go two ways... 1) As an officer, they recognize the utter bull that Pvt-Lcpl's, even NCO's go through, and remember to look out for their guys. We called ones like that our "Golden Shields", as they were often the only person between us and having do pull BS duties for other...
  6. L

    John Wayne has a new sidekick

    Tech.... He's the guy that kept me playing DoD longer than I ever would have without him... Guess he's awaiting re-spawn for the final round now.. And like Slayr said, that was the one road trip I now regret never making to stop in and give 'em a good ole Howdy! I vote we name the Donner server...
  7. L

    Skin models for guns, Cheating or not?

    Guys, I've been playing with custom models/skins since source came out. You won't get banned. Even custom player models and skins.
  8. L

    Military Veterans, please read

    ME David Graham RANK: CPL/E-4 BRANCH: United States Marine Corps Yrs Served: Feb 2005- Present ME: Went to bootcamp as infantry, selected for Presidential Support Duty. Spent 18 months after School of Infantry, at Marine Barracks Washington. Currently assigned at WHCA (Google it, thats as much...
  9. L

    Vista Problem... help please!

    Seems we're in a similar boat here spetz... Does vista say "unknown network"? That's what it tells me. Doesnt pull a proper ip/dhcp from my modem. I am wondering if this is a vista thing, but it does the same on my xp too.... Before mine pooped, Vista Premuim was giving me strange "bios" errors...
  10. L

    On-board lan kicked the bucket....

    Yeah, well my two both refuse to work anymore, in either vista or xp, even after removing/redoing the drivers. Annoying to say the least.
  11. L

    On-board lan kicked the bucket....

    Don't have another coputer readily available... My old board, a gigabyte i think, did this once too. Usually I'd have a separate card, but there's only one open slot due to the size of my 8800gtx's. I've got a pci-express 1x lan card coming in tomorrow. We'll see if that does the trick. The only...
  12. L

    On-board lan kicked the bucket....

    Alright guys, I've had my current asus m2n32 sli delixe wi-fi edition for at least 2.5 months now. everything has been working perfectly, aside a few bumps in vista. This past friday, after having comcast highspeed hooked up (i haven't had internet for almost a month) everything was back on...
  13. L

    this is for Bigbird

    Don't forget to teabag him too. He doesn't like that.
  14. L

    The Impossible done by Bunnies

    That is possibly the most incredibly awesome thing ever.
  15. L

    GAMES

    It's all about the Rome: Total War With some good mods, that game will suck your life away. Awesomest game ever. period. oh and DOD:S. hehehe
Back
Top