Recent content by liquidrider

  1. liquidrider

    jTipton

    I know this was posted nearly a year ago, but just visited the forums and saw this. My thoughts and prayers to him and his family especially during this holiday season. He was a powerful force in the BF eGO community.
  2. liquidrider

    Battlefield 4 New Server For BF4

    looking forward to jumping back in and getting ready for BF5. It's only been 6 years since I played with eGO :D ugh, after I reapply I am going to be an e again aren't I 😅. Oddly enough I am still in the BF4 [EGO] EDGEGAMERS - B
  3. liquidrider

    Battlefield Division Winter Promotion List

    congrats to the grunts who are now men :)
  4. liquidrider

    November COOLER MASTER Devastator Combo

    Liquidrider
  5. liquidrider

    Battlefield Division The competitive team wants YOU

    Totally would :), but I can't get to the roster. I checked this thread too http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266052 But that may be because I don't have access to the competitive forum yet.
  6. liquidrider

    Battlefield Division The competitive team wants YOU

    Do we get a response if we made it or is it based if we get accepted in the group?
  7. liquidrider

    Battlefield Division The competitive team wants YOU

    Don't I feel foolish :p applied.
  8. liquidrider

    Battlefield Division The competitive team wants YOU

    What if we have been MIA for over a year :D :scared: and willing to tryout
  9. liquidrider

    Battlefield 4 [EVENT] Battlefield Juggernaut - "Resistance is futile" By eGO, EA and DICE

    Really nice work to the organizers and eGO as a community. eGO has come a long way since the BF:BC2 days
  10. liquidrider

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    liquidrider
  11. liquidrider

    Mechwarriors Online

    Mechwarriors Online is currently in closed beta so if you haven't had a chance yet head over & sign up http://mwomercs.com/news/2012/05/265-closed-beta-invites-arriving-now A quick game play trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkGvP8VFXAI
  12. liquidrider

    What eGO sponsored games do you play? (choose all that apply)

    I am currently playing Tribes Ascend as primary game, and than which is open beta. https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/ JOIN UP! I want more people to play with :biggrin:
Back
Top