Recent content by the hippie

  1. T

    April Cooler Master Giveaway

    the hippie
  2. T

    DOD Rank Annihilation Contest

    AWESOME!! Good thing I kill Chuck often... not
  3. T

    Times People Are Online

    All the time
  4. T

    Insurgency on sale 9.99

    Great game!
  5. T

    [Comp Team] Official Roster S10

    Congratz guys!! See you on the battlefield!!
  6. T

    I'm a daddy!!!!!

    Congratz!!
  7. T

    Cube - Squared (DOD Video)

    Great video. How much do i have to pay Deadly to get one? :)
  8. T

    Counter-Strike Competitive Team Update

    Congratz!!!
  9. T

    New Server: Insurgency

    WHAT!!! This is for real?? I'm so pumped!!
  10. T

    What is your rank?

    i suck too, im a nova 2
  11. T

    People of DOD:S post a picture of yourself IRL.

    Just after a rugby match with my college team!!
  12. T

    [Comp Team] Tryouts Signup S10

    Good luck this season!! Looking forward to playing you guys!! :)
Back
Top