Recent content by MoDi

  1. M

    Congratulations to Sequel Sentry and Activate!

    Grats, mates!
  2. M

    Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

    Fruits Basket. 'Nuff said. I love it.
  3. M

    New Sig Request, brah

    Love it ki11zjoy!!!!!
  4. M

    New Sig Request, brah

    Alright. I'd like a signature. Put a large eGO sign like in the top left corner of the site. Just where it has a circle with ego in it. Instead of saying eGO, make the middle say eGO 4 LIFE. Then, under that, put MoDi in big letters. Then put two Golden Deagles laying side by side. And if you...
  5. M

    eGO Ipod Wallpaper

    LOL!!! I PUT THIS AS MY DESKTOP PICTURE. You rock bro!!!
  6. M

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Do you ever noscope? Do you get really sick noscopes, like 360 and 720 degree noscopes? 1. Yes, and yes. 2. Yes, and no. 3. No, and obviously no.
  7. M

    How do you like to get your kills?

    I like to rush. With a sniper. Sniper go BOOM! :P
  8. M

    What's the story behind your name?

    Aight, might as well. My name began last year, when I was part of the now-dying Call of Duty: United Offensive clan, the Texas Junkyard Clan, or TJC. My name started out as Thor's Son on there, because my dad named himself Thor. One day, one of the members, Raven, told me that the mythological...
  9. M

    Company of Heroes, RTS game

    I want to have Company of Heroes as one of our games that we support. It's an all-around good game, I'd give it a 5/5 if I could. I have it, but I don't have it installed yet. I bet other eGo members have it. I just wanted to know if you guys would put it as one of our divisions because I bet a...
Back
Top