Recent content by DarkMelt

  1. D

    New pc!!

    Thanks to all who have contributed their help with building my PC over cyberpowepc website. I'm posting my last build I'm going with. Enjoy ^_~ CAS: * Raidmax Aeolus Gaming Mid-Tower Case w/ Side-Panel Window CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive CPU: Intel? Core...
  2. D

    New pc!!

    This is the build I think I'm going to go with. If you see any must know errors and just any helpful input let me know. =P*** CAS: * Raidmax Aeolus Gaming Mid-Tower Case w/ Side-Panel Window [+5] CD1: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR) CD2: 24X Double...
  3. D

    New pc!!

    Thank you guys for the Input. I am wondering if I should get a PhysX card as well. I was thinking dropping down to GTX 560 Ti 2GB for primary and then get another one for PhysX. Please Input when possible. Thanks in advance =)
  4. D

    New pc!!

    At this point I request people to make their builds on www.cyberpowerpc.com and post them here and tell me why you think your build is the *shiznite*. I will pick out the best system posted here. Budget is around $1700. good luck all =) Dark Melt.
  5. D

    New pc!!

    My budget is $1700.00. the case has 4 120mm fan slots that i would like to fill (2 on the side 2 on the top) and also i would like to ad RAM cooling fans. I want to make sure that i have enough power plugs on the mobo for them and all of the hardware.
  6. D

    New pc!!

    Hmm ok, so far i get the scaling down on PSU wattage wise and scale up on quality. I definitely want to keep my OS at 64bit. Wouldn't mind scaling down in video but I'm planning for the future and don't mind spending a little bit more now. Thanks to all who are giving their input :)
  7. D

    New pc!!

    The new system is going to be used mostly for gaming. I don't really see a reason as to why to get a better PSU. 1000W is more than enough to handle everything in the case.
  8. D

    New pc!!

    I have tried building myself in the past and some issues arose, where I had to deal with sending parts back and wait on their replacement. But I don?t mind any suggestions on self built systems with list of parts.
  9. D

    New pc!!

    I'm looking into purchasing a new system since I'm tired of my 2002 alienware that is ... well lets be honest ... crap at BEST at this point. So I’m posting my system specs. The system will be purchased from ibuypower.com but I am open to other sites where the deals might be better. Here it...
Back
Top