Recent content by Thunderhorse

  1. T

    Falcon Game Face Thread!

    oops! Forgot my webcam auto mirrors. No I am right handed.
  2. T

    Falcon Game Face Thread!

    RAWR
  3. T

    DoD Strategy For Kalt Replies

    Looks like this thread might get a little to argumentative... the original one you posted was fine.. lets keep the discussion in that thread.
  4. T

    DOD A|R Secret Interview

    DoD:S {A|R} HIGH PROFILE Interview! Friday 6PM Pacific The DoD:S Admin Recruiter team invites you to a VERY SPECIAL interview session. Who: Wouldn't you like to know?! What: An interview session for a prospective A|R member. When: Friday May 15th 6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountian, 8pm Central, 9pm...
  5. T

    Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

    I live in Texas.... Fly to California hmmmm... SURE Ill be there
  6. T

    DoD Event!

    Yes pm is evening... looks like event is 03:00 am GMT. cant remember if Denmark is gmt+1?
  7. T

    HXL Stats

    yup yup its workin again
  8. T

    DoD Event!

    I'll there for sure. Although Ill prolly be on the bottom of the score board :(
  9. T

    Admin Abuse Night!

    Sorry Peter I think that would be 4am Gmt
  10. T

    Your favorite girly movie :D

    Tie Between Princess Bride and Amelie. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sECzJY07oK4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  11. T

    Installing XP... Please Help.

    I have a partition already made and set aside for this.. I am actually doing this on a mac using boot camp. Im to the part where it tells me to insert a Install Disc. I put it in and it says "no installation disc can be found" SO I guess I need to know exactly how to burn the disc. Do i burn a...
  12. T

    Installing XP... Please Help.

    My Email is [email protected] I will attempt to explain what I have. When I downloaded the file It was a single 526.6 MB Folder. Containing the following 39 items. e-xpho3.r00 e-xpho3.r01 e-xpho3.r02 e-xpho3.r03 (ect) (ect) (ect) e-xpho3.r34 e-xpho3.r35 e-xpho3.rar e-xpho3.sfv eth0.nfo When I...
  13. T

    Installing XP... Please Help.

    Have a new Hard drive... Trying to set up XP. I will spare you the long story... Short story I have a valid version of XP Home... BUT the actual Disc is long lost. I have a Valid LEGAL serial Key but no physical disc. Through some "means" I have downloaded the same version of windows. It came...
  14. T

    Making Good.

    <---- Steps to the awesome side of the lime
  15. T

    Snow day!!!

    Lucky. Here in Texas if any frozen precipitation of any kind and any amount is sighted in the state everything shuts down. But thats still rare. :(
Back
Top