Recent content by UnLiiMiTeD

  1. U

    America's Army 3 ?

    I played AA3 when it came out but dropped it when I couldn't take the bugs anymore. I was a huge fan of AA2 and it was my primary game for a long time but I found that AA3 seemed to kill it as well as not being stable enough for the base of players to grow. I am downloading it now and if what...
  2. U

    Should I Buy?

    I don't play as often as some people but I have had the game since close to the beginning, I can still jump in and play decent matches so it's not one of those games that if you don't play a ton you fall behind. But like Capt'n Bean said once you get your weapons and get the hang of it, its a...
  3. U

    No Man Left Behind (Machinima)

    The Karkand music brought back some good old days of BF2 games. Nice video too.
Back
Top