Recent content by Sinful1

  1. S

    Battlefield Division Clan-Wide Meeting

    I won't be there. I'll be at work.
  2. S

    Battlefield Division Please pray for him

    God bless and a speedy recovery.
  3. S

    Bad Company 2 Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
  4. S

    Bad Company 2 Ego vs all

    The 13th would be great. I might get to play in this one if it's done on the 13th.
  5. S

    Battlefield 4 I must win a Free copy Help!!

    I need to win!!!
  6. S

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK THREE

    -Sinful1-
  7. S

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK TWO

    -Sinful1-
  8. S

    November BF4 Giveaway - Week 1

    -Sinful1-
  9. S

    Bad Company 2 Could not Login Soldier ???

    Maybe (fingers crossed, toes too) it's fixed. Logged in with my main character today.
  10. S

    Clan Wide Meeting 09/28/13

    I can't make the meetings now, due to work hours.
  11. S

    Bad Company 2 Could not Login Soldier ???

    All I know is this REALLY sucks!!!
  12. S

    been out

    Get well soon!!
  13. S

    Bad Company 2 >>BC2 Hardcore Server Change Poll<< (UPDATE)

    Either way, doesn't really matter to me. But I do get tired of playing in AWOL's server since we can't get rush going.
  14. S

    ^ Well Lookie Up There! ^

    You're a goofball :P
Back
Top