Recent content by Mooftress

  1. Mooftress

    @ Red Dominion

    Yeppers, I am looking forward to getting more game on. Will probably be in there later on one of the servers. I have them all on my favs. It sure is fun when you get some crazy kills in this game. I will have to pop in Vent to say hey to everyone also! I always hang in my World of Warcraft...
  2. Mooftress

    @ Red Dominion

    Was it you who was killing me with the Hinde yesterday? Haha! After you got me a few times I finally took you out with a 40mm grenade to the tail but damn... you were tearing things up last night! Was fun and had a great time seeing you again! Loving BC2! Hope to catch other old timers on...
  3. Mooftress

    Farewell To Our Friend

    Ahhh Ken. I will miss you my dear friend. I will miss your quick wit and charm, your humor even in times of crisis and your unwavering faith and loyalty. I will miss the Tech Sgt. Starbuck laugh that still echo's in my memory. Heaven gained a doseful of humor when it decided to take you from us...
  4. Mooftress

    Ever been in an Earthquake?

    Believe it or not, I was in one in Ohio. There was a 5.3 earthquake that hit Cleveland and I felt the tremors about 30 miles to the south. I was at school. Was weird.
Back
Top