Recent content by Loose_Cannon

  1. L

    Hello

    Lol yea that was no joke. Someday I do better then others. Lately I have been sucking a lot. Think I might of gotten you a few times.
  2. L

    Hello

    Well do, chances are I will be in vent during the evening say night time. During the day I have steam chat open so it might be hard talking to my bro and switching between that and vent chat. My mic works but I have been to shy to use it in the server :P. Past few times I saw Anzio server it was...
  3. L

    Hello

    Hi everyone. I'm a new member. Loose_Cannon some of you might of seen me playing in one of the 24/7 servers. Glad to be part of the clan thanks for having me. And before anyone asks I am not the loosecannon from CoD. I only have CSS and DOD:S. I'm 20 years old. live in Vernon CT I love hard rock...
Back
Top