Recent content by Th0r

  1. T

    Th0r's Request.

    Any recommendations on how to make it not pixelated when on CSS?
  2. T

    Th0r's Request.

    That would be awesome ;P
  3. T

    Th0r's Request.

    First thing i tried when i got it and it didn't work>;o
  4. T

    Th0r's Request.

    Well it says Image is Corrupt And i'm like NOOO! lol
  5. T

    Th0r's Request.

    It doesn't work for CS:S though >;o
  6. T

    Th0r's Request.

    That looks pretty good man! Wanna make me another for my CS:S Spray? That would be sweet man ^-^
  7. T

    Th0r's Request.

    I'm looking for anyone interested in making me a Spray for CS:S and a Sig for forums. I would like for it to say Th0r, or TH0R. Have the EGO Logo. I Thought this looked Cool but It has "Thursday" in lighting and No EGO logo If you have any questions please add me on msn...
Back
Top