Recent content by Kensei

  1. K

    Zombie

    i dont remember the last time i laughed this much becasue of a zombie xD
  2. K

    Zombie

    Does any one like hugging zombies when they are depressed?
  3. K

    What do you think about ego?

    What is the best about being an eGO member? For you personally :) ?:drool:
  4. K

    I cut off my trigger finger

    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sick man get well :)
  5. K

    Vindictus Online: Discussion

    Is it any good? cause it looks crap :(
  6. K

    Dust2_r11

    We should organise some night to play on this map! I would love to play on it!
  7. K

    Num num num num...

    <3333333333333333333
  8. K

    DOT The Smallest Animation

    Truly Amazing! it takes so much time!
  9. K

    Ramadi Night

    We should try it out one night maybe on the league server :)
  10. K

    MOD Division Leader Commendation

    congrats >_<
  11. K

    Dust2_r11

    r11 This map is really fun to play on but i found if you are playing as an insurgent it is really easy to get into the marines spawn. I found this, this morning by mistake while checking out the map on the league server on my own, then I got bored and started shooting the RPGs at the barrels...
Back
Top