Recent content by Purple.Huskies

  1. P

    Did you like Baldur's Gate, Fallout (1,2), and other Isometric Rpg's?

    I'd try Baldur's Gate II. It is like the first one, but bigger and shiner. :D
  2. P

    Haven't gotten a new item for quite a while?

    You also have to be killed in order to get items.... Maybe he has zero death in the last 2 weeks. :P
  3. P

    Starcraft 2 is near! Don't abandon TF2!

    You can count one less engineer n00b on the servers. :P I have pre-ordered the game and got a day off. I cannot wait for the game to be released. Well, I lied about the day off part, but I maybe sick on that day... Maybe.
  4. P

    This is ridiculous

    I am not sure you understand the effectiveness of the battlement sg on 2fort map, especially one on the right in the screen shot. I am not familiar with mesa, but the 2fort battlement sg offers very unique advantages which is not available to another maps I play such as Dustbowl/Egypt and...
  5. P

    This is ridiculous

    I feel it is not a good time to evaluate the new engineer items. Wrangler, for example, is very effective when another engineer is helping the wrangler sg engineer. Plus, there is an achievement to help the wrangler-ed sg. I would give another week or two before to evaluate the new engineer...
  6. P

    Get ready; it's coming.

    I think I remember your guide from a post on ego forum. I think it was catered toward newer players, iirc. It depends on your target audience and your experience/understanding of the engi, but I'd suggest to add information which can be useful for experienced engi players; there are lots of...
  7. P

    FYI Resignation

    Any ways, thank you very much for all you contribution to eGO and best of luck to your new adventure.
  8. P

    Bounty on ModusPwnens

    http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/album.php?albumid=818&pictureid=5054
  9. P

    Bounty on ModusPwnens

    I am not sure if this one is still good, but dominated ModuPwnens on 6/13. I will update the pic soon. I do not know how to. LOL
  10. P

    Bounty on Opeth

    I voted for myself. Excellent poll :D
  11. P

    TF2 Mac Released!

    I think it is an existing engi hat: texas ten gallon cowboy hat.
  12. P

    TF2 Mac Released!

    Thats a cool story bro!
  13. P

    bad company 2 PC

    Really? All the eGO servers were empty last time I was thinking to play a match or three on eGO servers about a month ago..
  14. P

    Thank you leadership!

    Sorry to tell ya, but you are not dominating her, X51 is. :P Also, was that after the round when blu could not attack?!?! ;)
  15. P

    Thank you leadership!

    I am just glad TF2 leadership stopped to print casino cash for a second. They must print more cash than the US gov. does. The casino cash inflation is getting out of control! Good luck, Green man, I hope you will do well. :)
Back
Top