Recent content by Squidoo

  1. S

    Some of my work..

    Really like the logos man but remove the black in the BG :P
  2. S

    A few sigs

    Hey everyone I know I've been away for a while but I've been busy with school I made more sigs over the time xEzio is my username at another GFX website
  3. S

    A few sigs

    No man I don't mind any help will do really :D
  4. S

    I really suck at DoD

    All right guys I appreciate all the help thanks.
  5. S

    I really suck at DoD

    Idk why I just can't control the recoil on the guns can anyone help :facewall:
  6. S

    **SOTW Contest #70 FreeStyle Submission**

    Good luck to all
  7. S

    A few sigs

    I just became an Edge gamer about a day ago I'm just starting in photoshop :P so go easy on meh. I mainly do football(soccer) sigs.
Back
Top