Recent content by ChetHoppens

  1. ChetHoppens

    First Person View while in spec

    thanks BL4SPH3MY. I'll go look for the idea box now. I don't know, for me to be entertained while being dead doesnt seem like a huge security breech for future game play in that round. By the time you would click around and find the area you're planning on going to next, you'd respawn...
  2. ChetHoppens

    First Person View while in spec

    I guess that is an option ron ... but oh my what a pain, especially when you want it to be a quick thing. *shrug* This is the only server/s this happens on. Silent, yes, free-wheel is when I'm dead ... other servers allow you to just hit jump once and it goes to first-person view. When I...
  3. ChetHoppens

    First Person View while in spec

    Hi folks,,, When I'm playin strand (only one ive noticed) ... and I die (rare, but happens) ... I should be able to hit jump and change my views of spectate. This does nothing on this server, all I can do is free-wheel look around. On almost any other server I play ... jump = change view in...
Back
Top