Recent content by Viktor

  1. V

    Heavy Approves!

    Why do you have to bring a Advisor into this mess :(
  2. V

    TF2 Inception

    Epic tf2 video is epic
  3. V

    Heavy Approves!

    Heavy may approve of this message, but Viktor does not :) I'll smash your heavy with my awesome Soldier skills!
  4. V

    Braggin Bout Frags - Resurgence!

    I would be more than happy to send some videos in, that is, if I was actually good :( Joking :) I think I have a couple demos lying around for just this special of an occasion!
  5. V

    This man sounds like he is getting assaulted

    Sounded like he was saying 'wtf' in the beginning, after that, I honestly lost him lol
  6. V

    A next gen Pokemon revealed!

    Anything with Pokemon = Epic WIN! Well, that is, if your talking about the original Pokemon like shown in this video :)
  7. V

    If you could have any person trapped in a room with you who would it be?

    Probably pick the first hot girl I saw walking down my street to come with me, in all honesty.
Back
Top