Recent content by Hawkeyee

  1. H

    Serious question... Bad language in the servers.

    Can someone please straighten some stuff out. Besides the obvious words that you shouldnt use in eGO servers... what else can not be said. I have found in the past couple days that some people tell me some words are bad and others say some are no problem. Just wanna be educated in this so I dont...
  2. H

    CSS Error> Please help.

    Oh I will be. Its just my first week of using eGO servers so Im not sure what to expect. :-)
  3. H

    CSS Error> Please help.

    Great... now CSS updated again and its saying the same thing :-(. Any chance the server will be updated again tonight?
  4. H

    CSS Error> Please help.

    Yay ok. Phew. I was scared that my computer was brokeded. :-P
  5. H

    CSS Error> Please help.

    About an hour ago I was trying to get onto the highschool server and it kept saying the server is running on an older version or something similiar... Is this a problem with my computer or was the server being updated? Anyone please help... I will die without CSS!!!! AHHHHHHH. JK P.S. It says...
Back
Top