Recent content by HWG

  1. H

    The unofficial post what you got for Christmas Thread!

    Survival gear mostly here, 100 ft of Paracord.. some new shooting glasses, oh and.. Junglas 10 1/2" trail blade Small collection of my personal utility / trail blades My 'pocket' knife. Yes, I do EDC (everyday carry) this and it does fit in my pocket :D
  2. H

    "Dirty Santa" Bounty Idea

    I personally go to a special place in my mind when I see you. That special place has a name. "Wonderland".
  3. H

    "Dirty Santa" Bounty Idea

    I most certainly would trust you with the headgear bounty, without a doubt.
  4. H

    "Dirty Santa" Bounty Idea

    It's great, but ... here's what I envision possibly happening. HWG puts his Vintage Ushanka into the pile. Marine4God dominates HWG, getting his Ushanka. Marine4God is giddy, now that he has the legendary Ushanka of rabid-squirrels. Engineer dominates Marine4God. Marine4God doesn't like that...
  5. H

    Finals Crunch...

    So... Anyone else feeling the finals crunch laying in at this point? I have had finals starting since Thursday, and it's really been cutting into my time in TF2. Anyone else want to sympathize with my pain?
  6. H

    Chickens... are gyroscopically stable...

    Fixed. Anyways, yeah I know about that. :P
  7. H

    Chickens... are gyroscopically stable...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUeO3auRZg&feature=player_embedded It has nothing to do with TF2, but it is wholly awesome.
  8. H

    The Hat Drive

    Then can I have your hats?
  9. H

    I hereby join the TF2 Division

    There's a Spy 'round here.
  10. H

    Facts about HWG.

    I salute you, for that was the most witty statement in the world ever. You win my <3
  11. H

    25K bounty on Opscomm!!!

    I'll just leave these here... http://heavyweaponsguy.com/images/heavy/opscomm.jpg http://heavyweaponsguy.com/images/heavy/opscomm2.jpg http://heavyweaponsguy.com/images/heavy/opscomm3.jpg Sure they don't meet the criteria, but it's nice to taunt! :D
  12. H

    Facts about HWG.

    I bought it, so I can be like me.
  13. H

    Am I the only one who...

    Forget Thanksgiving! Give me your Sandvich!
  14. H

    This is the best video intro I've seen in a long time...

    The reason why this is so awesome... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
  15. H

    HWG's tee shirt

    But I wanna play the games!
Back
Top