Recent content by Phantom373

  1. P

    Deadpool Test footage

    This is a confirmed movie trailer ( CG due to the fact that it is "Test" footage not actual recorded footage ) There is an HD release here: http://www.thedevilseyes.com/2014/07/deadpool-test-footage-released-in-hd.html
  2. P

    Game idea

    That was really interesting to read. I like the idea!
  3. P

    3 questions :D

    1. No 2. No 3. No, I don't believe in you nor do I believe in Magic
  4. P

    Would Like to Introduce Myself

    You don't even know me!
  5. P

    July Cooler Master Giveaway

    Phantom373
  6. P

    Would Like to Introduce Myself

    Must of been some Nightmare
  7. P

    Would Like to Introduce Myself

    Hello everyone, most of you probably have no clue who I am so I felt now that I joined the great division known as OP:X, I should at least say hello to everyone in it. My name is Phantom373, and have been apart of eGO for almost 4 years now ^_^, You'll be seeing a lot of me in either Garrys Mod...
  8. P

    Achievement: Hours Played

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/phantom373 done
  9. P

    July Cooler Master Giveaway

    Phantom373
  10. P

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    Phantom373
  11. P

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    Phantom373
  12. P

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    Phantom373
  13. P

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    phantom373
  14. P

    September Logitech Keyboard Giveaway

    phantom373
  15. P

    If you were in charge of the CS Division for one day, what would you do and why?

    I would add 5 more jail servers and all minecraft maps on them MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back
Top