Recent content by Diezel

  1. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    You shouldn't skim through a post and pick things to comment on without knowing the full story. That's ok thou, I will post it again just for you. TL;DR We can't do anything about this problem. Take it to leadership. e, eG, and eGO ranks when having a problem with another admin either pull...
  2. Diezel

    I found this its funny IMO

    Thous are pretty funny. Good find.
  3. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    Yeah in BF3 its different but on heavy metal its almost impossible to balance the teams out. Most of the players are old time players playing with friends.
  4. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    this. Plus its only a 5 minute gap of Misfit trying to admin. That's not an admin allowing the rules to be broken. This is only server disruption while they are warning and trying to figure out names. Once again they weren't allowing the spawn camping it happen. We cant do anything about a...
  5. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    Whoa. This was blown out of proportion for nothing. This is the chat log of the time in question. It looks like misfit and horse were doing enough. Start from bottom to top. watch the time stamps.
  6. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    The thing is some of us see what goes on but we cant do anything about it. That's what the drop box is for. Leadership are the people that can and will take care of it. All we can do is continue to complain about it and do nothing but post it or we can take it to the drop box and have leadership...
  7. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    The main point of posting it in the drop box isn't to keep people in the dark. Its to make sure that THE PEOPLE WHO CAN do something can do it. There is no point in name dropping on these forums because then people get upset and it starts that "Soap Opera" mentality. The drop box isn't a place...
  8. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    Don't need to know. We are here for video games not Soap operas.
  9. Diezel

    Huge disappointment returning

    The drop box on the forum listings would be a better place for this. Only leadership can read in the dropbox. Here is a link to the dropbox. http://edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=852
  10. Diezel

    LOL What is this ?

    I have to say it is not killer, unless he bought the account to break the rules and I doubt that. He came on our servers today and I had to kick him for spawn camping.
  11. Diezel

    Medal of honor warfighter Alpha multiplayer video

    Battlefield is about large scale warfare, while MoH is based on Tier 1 operators(small scale firefights), huge difference. What he said. Also the graphics.... ITS AN ALPHA. That's not full release. Bf3 had bad graphics in the beta and alpha, but we all still play that. Is in the description...
  12. Diezel

    Depressing at best

    Thundr Is correct on the "Gun Game" . That's old school CS.
  13. Diezel

    MoH whos side are you on

    I know for a fact I will be getting it. I'm going to preorder the Limited Edition end of this week.
  14. Diezel

    Divisional Meeting: May 24 @ 9 Eastern

    I wont be able to make it. 8 pm Central is 3 hours into my shift at work.
Back
Top