Recent content by Protege

  1. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    @ Oberst Well this sucks...Not being able to send text messages can be a thousand different things, anything from a signature on your phone, to the way your account is configured with AT&T, or even a simple restriction inside of your phone. Text messaging is very simple. It would be like...
  2. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    @ ModusPwnens Ouch, that is not sounding like it is a very healthy phone at all... My Recommendation Find a way to back up your contacts, before your screen goes completely kaput! Then, take your charger and take your phone. Plug your phone into the charger. Take the battery out of your...
  3. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    @Angeli - sorry, the iPod touch is not something I would be able to help with. -Protege
  4. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    @ Vexx First and foremost, your problem isn't with the phone itself, it's not your battery or your SIM card either. A new battery will do nothing for this issue other than...providing some new juice. That is probably one of the worst resolutions I have seen. :facewall: Unfortunately your...
  5. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    WOW really sorry everyone, my notifcations broke and I thought the thread died! Bookmarking this now, responses within the next few days!
  6. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    Unfortunately the iphone is not something I can help with. Get yourself a droid ;)
  7. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    Because the 3 people before you did =)
  8. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    Were you able to do the factory reset? Did you have any problems? And yea, I do not recommend ANY anti virus. Your phone does not need it.
  9. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    In addition, I have my own blog. Purely informational, at www.CellPhoneWorkshop.com You can follow me on twitter, I basically post tips, tricks, and write articles on the industry so that a regular consumer can better understand what is going on. Anything from the technology to the phone...
  10. P

    Cell Phone Help? Click here if you need it.

    Heeeeyyyyy everybody! I'm new, didn't see one of these threads so here we go. If you are having problems with your cell phones, technical issues, I MAY be able to help you. I may also be able to recommend certain actions you can take on your plan, but there is one thing I request. Never...
Back
Top