Recent content by Sgt Smash

  1. S

    Casino Cash

    So seriously, how do you get Casino money? I have $0 and apparently posting messages on forums doesn't do squat, as I didn't get anything from my post above. Perhaps I should babble about something random, such as why the President of N. Korea is a meglomaniac.
  2. S

    $800 Gaming PC!

    Funny, a friend just sent me this link. I'm comparing this to IBuyPower's PC.
  3. S

    Headset Reviews

    I bought this one a few years ago: http://www.xoxide.com/audiofx-force-feedback-headset.html It still works awesome. I don't really use the "feedback" option - you can disable that, but the thing I like best is that it completely sits around the ears, not on top of them. My old headset was...
  4. S

    Casino Cash

    I ran out of money. Let's see if I get more.
  5. S

    Maul

    Admin Access Hi: I've been out of town a bit and missed the message about the Maul System. My info is below: MAULID: 917 ForumID: 3522 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447276 Verification Status: Verified DoD:S Server Admin: No Access TF2 Server Admin: No Access CS:S Server Admin: No Access...
  6. S

    Help for Microphone Problems

    Very recently. it seems other users have reported my voice as sounding choppy. When I test the mic in Windows (using sound recorder) it is crystal clear. When I run a mic test in the game, I hear myself fine. If I turn on voice_loopback 1, I can hear myself fine. However, other users are...
Back
Top