Recent content by Moe [INACTIVE]

  1. M

    BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

    In game name: =(eGO)= Moe Country: USA State or province: California City: Lancaster
  2. M

    What are you looking for in a game?

    I dunno i enjoy dods but classic had some kool aspects, if u could sucessfuly combine those 2 together and up grade the graphics, u just made a great game greaterer.
  3. M

    the regular KK server looks rather lonely....

    I think its because Spetz scares em all away with his hacks... But really this server is a good one we have old maps from the dod classic days it really brings me back.
  4. M

    A blast from the past

    Hello nice to meet you and see yah on the battlefield!
  5. M

    I Got Hacked !

    Stinks bro u, u have any idea how it happened. Did u give ur account info to anyone who is untrustworthy?
  6. M

    O no, its back!

    I go back on monday, im not worried at all maybe ill miss a few weeks had fun while it lasted.
  7. M

    [poll] Assault or Support?

    Support because u get 2 nades! Plus its easier to MOE ppl down. Muahaha!
  8. M

    Joystick

    Well i was curios if it would be better, my dads mouse sucks and my desk is so small that the keyboard and mouse hit eachother constantly so i have to play with the keyboard halfway off the desk.
  9. M

    Joystick

    My joystick is an xbox controller and i got it to work with dod but when i tell it to use joystick lookit uses the left stick to look instead of the right one which is how it works on the xbox anyone got an idea on how to switch it to the rightstick to look around?
  10. M

    The Leak Is Found

    John is such a silly goose.
  11. M

    Sometimes You Just Get Shot

    I try not to accuse anyone, like kamphy and others, some ppl have the ability to do very well in video games due to good computers, skill or through practice.
  12. M

    Map/Ping

    One question were u messing with the computers resolution while in game? A simple fix for that is to just restart steam.
  13. M

    I AM LEGEND- are you scared ?

    HAvent seen it yet but im going to this weekend maybe, cant wait, i know its going to ROCK!
  14. M

    eGO Free Agent Theory.

    I agree with this idea and am now happy that our idea has been recognized by everyone, id like to thank Ziet for his great thread about our FA idea and to Z for making it happen.
  15. M

    Rookie say hello....

    Sucks
Back
Top