Recent content by cricket_killer

  1. C

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    "Give me a Novint Falcon"
  2. C

    Divisional Roll Call April 5th-20th

    In-Game Name: cricket_killer Rank: eGo Age: 49 Date I applied: 02-21-2008
  3. C

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Bremerton, WA
  4. C

    DoD Tshirt Poll

    Number 1 is my favorite
  5. C

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Port Orchard/Bremerton, Washington
  6. C

    Keeping teams even!

    Well Said.. I like to see the teams even and as admin we must make sure they are to be fair. if we have to switch then we have to switch in my opinion.
  7. C

    Can't connect

    Been trying all afternoon to connect to donner or kalt. I have tried steam and game tracker. no success. It says game not available. I am totally frustrated.. What am I doing wrong. Help?
  8. C

    Send Deets a Turtle!

    http://bigeyedeer.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/turtle-divorce1.jpg
  9. C

    Send Deets a Turtle!

    Ahh I sent a duplicate, will try again....
  10. C

    Wow

    I played today after a long while and man alive! I need practice. I stunk. Well better luck tomorrow.
  11. C

    Coming Back

    I am finally getting a new computer so I can start playing DOD again. My old one lagged and froze too much. I have missed all of you.
  12. C

    I will be back!

    Ego is still in my heart and I will be back on. Just being very very busy with work and taking care of the person I live with. I miss all of you guys... Hopefully I will find time this weekend. CK
  13. C

    Name recognition

    I have heard of Turtle Beach but not the others. Man! They make great headsets.
  14. C

    Breaking News!

    Roll Call I am maul verified but for some reason I still don't have access to roll call! Is there anything else I need to do?
Back
Top