Recent content by Caesar

  1. C

    I produce music on FL Studio, check out my Soundcloud!

    Not my favorite style of music, but there is definitely some decent producing in there. Keep it up
  2. C

    Things in John's office: June Edition

    John! *poke*
  3. C

    Glad to be back!!

    Welcome back, you're doing it!
  4. C

    whats your favorite game of all time?

    Contrary to popular opinion, World of Warcraft is still a fantastic game. Been playing since release, still enjoying it.
  5. C

    I Need new Music

    Might I recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siD-hJytP0
  6. C

    how old are you?

    30...somehow.
  7. C

    Today, I lost a family member.

    Pets are family you choose. Tough loss. Be well, Tuna
  8. C

    What kind of Music do you listen to?

    Progressive House and Chillout mosly. Hyperlinked are channels I manage on YouTube.
  9. C

    What the meaning behind your name?

    Was watching a made for TV movie about Evil Knievel. In one scene he is jumping a pool at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. I thought the word Caesar looked good. Deep right?
  10. C

    Get to know me

    Enjoy your stay
  11. C

    Day of Infamy E3 Reveal Trailer

    I've played this a bit and honestly, I'm not a fan of the gameplay. It's too bouncy, not very smooth, and most importantly, I hate the Call of Duty style aiming down the site mechanic. Verdict is still out, maybe there will be improvements with the standalone release. -edit- forgot this is a...
  12. C

    Favorite Covers?

    Opeth - Would? (Alice in Chains) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPFBBWxOaP4
  13. C

    My *NEW* Mix up on youtube!!

    Definately not my scene of electronic music, but good mix none the less
Back
Top