Recent content by Kaldari

  1. K

    BC2 Nades

    I don't think they're attracted to players, but they can act wonky sometimes. I've thrown some a little too high at a window before, but they still make it in after hitting above then kind of arcing back and down into it. It could just be a server miscommunication, but I have no clue really.
  2. K

    Admin

    Ah, it's no big deal. People do [post] things when they don't have a clear head (like when ticked off). Bygones.
  3. K

    Admin

    Yeah, I just didn't allow him to get to 5. He would've if I had stood still though. :)
  4. K

    Admin

    Your friend's list is full. :sleep: I should be good with everyone else though.
  5. K

    Admin

    Thanks guys.
  6. K

    Vietnam is up.

    The expansion is actually better than I anticipated. I really like that one map where you can take the tunnel from C to A but not visa-versa. It adds a bit of strategy to the normal gameplay. You really have to be careful with the flamethrowers though. Get too crazy with it and your buddies...
  7. K

    Admin

    I didn't name names, as I'm not attempting to get anyone in trouble. Just hopefully they, and whoever else, read it and perhaps react more efficiently next time.
  8. K

    Admin

    I had a guy chain-TKing me as I waited for the Huey. He only got to -310, but he would've been -700 or -800 had I not been jumping out of the way of his jeep. There was an eG in there, so I asked for him to be kicked. I got absolutely zero response after asking twice. An eGO entered, and the...
Back
Top