Recent content by AcidKat

  1. A

    USB WD HD Book

    just disassemble and stick the HD in your computer. its not really a problem. ive done it on several while i worked as a computer tech. the HD will show up as a normal spare drive and have all yer info.
  2. A

    Event Server - Ideas

    I can't belive I forgot drugging. drugged team with unrestricted weaps vs. sober team only pistols. drugging everyone is always pure win
  3. A

    Event Server - Ideas

    I used to play in a server that had events from time to time. An admin would restrict avalible weaps every couple rounds or so. Everyone could be resrticted to only one specific main weap. "Wild West" rounds restricted every one to a pistol and pump action shotgun. The round where everyone had...
  4. A

    Event Idea

    Found the drop box and made a request. Thank you.
  5. A

    Event Idea

    My apologies, I should have put it in the dropbox as mentioned. The reason I put it here is that I didn't know about the dropbox. If an event is started like this, please let me know.
  6. A

    Event Idea

    I used to play in a server that had events from time to time. An admin would restrict avalible weaps every couple rounds or so. Everyone could be resrticted to only one specific main weap. "Wild West" rounds restricted every one to a pistol and pump action shotgun. The round where everyone had...
  7. A

    Server Updates?

    SWAT teams of top notch techs have been dispached.
Back
Top