Recent content by Anyani

  1. A

    What kind of chair do you sit in when you game?

    Since my chair is broken for about 2 years, I have been gaming while laying down. It's so bad for your back and neck.
  2. A

    SW:TOR January Roll Call

    Completed, again xD
  3. A

    SW:TOR January Roll Call

    Completed!
  4. A

    2011 Members Of The Year

    Congratulations to everyone :D
  5. A

    I'm Getting Married

    Congratulations!
  6. A

    Woah! One year already?

    Congratulations! I am almost there myself.
  7. A

    City of Heros. NOW FREE

    After 7 years, City of heros has finally decided to make their gaming free. Here is your chance to become a hero OR a villain. http://na.cityofheroes.com/en/freedom/
  8. A

    Not many of you care, but some might...

    Welcome back :D
  9. A

    e vs ego

    I'll be there :D
  10. A

    Grats on 5 years...

    WHOA, very nice!
  11. A

    Clan Wide Meeting - July 30th

    For some reason, I cannot join eGO vent servers anymore >.>
  12. A

    Dog tag scrim?

    One of the first i participated in. GG :D
  13. A

    Zombie server in eGO is finally here!!!!

    ZOMBIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs You have no idea how happy I am.
  14. A

    Help

    Oh since no on said it here.. WELCOME TO EDGE GAMERS ORGANIZATION!
  15. A

    Happy 4th of July

    6 more mins for PST, HAPPY 4th of JULY
Back
Top