Recent content by murkin

  1. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Fraps make sure to record in half-size or you will encounter large amounts of lag.
  2. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    I agree. It does not have very many blind spots and it's pretty easy to spot when a frag is being thrown into the windows. However, a pretty good Allied sniper can quickly shut that spot down. I've encountered some pretty good allied snipers who can do a pretty good quick scope from the crates...
  3. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Intro Destroy the Runner - Dialogue Main Song Silent Civilian - Sustenance
  4. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Thanks for the comments :)
  5. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    I used Fraps. Recorded in Half-Size.
  6. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Thanks ghosst. You guys kill me all the time:facewall:
  7. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Thanks for the comments.
  8. M

    Made a video footage from ego servers

    Hey guys, I've been playing on the servers quite a bit here the past three weeks. Yesterday I grabbed some Frap footage from Anzio of me sniping. Love the servers and the competition. http://www.youtube.com
Back
Top