Recent content by Symbolic Logic

  1. S

    another server for bf3?

    Hey guys, haven't been active on the ego forums or servers as of late due to a computer malfunction. But I just got up and running about a week ago and started playing bf3. Anyways, I noticed you guys have a 32 and 64 player server up and running for rush and conquest large.. I was currently...
  2. S

    Trying to make a video with FRAPS.

    So far I have one made its just broken up into different pieces throught the recording. I was curious how I can combine them all into just one long video?
  3. S

    Rift

    I'm personally waiting the Star Wars: Old Republic, but I'm currently looking for something to play until then. I've read up on the game and it sounds cool from what I've looked over plus I like how they did the classes. Just want to see how it does in the long haul.
  4. S

    Kamikaze Jeeps

    haha reminds me of Achmed the dead terrorist. LOL
  5. S

    World of Wizards

    I was debating on trying out WoW, I played it for a long time and took a break now I'm thinking about playing again, problem is i trashed all my WoW cd's. LOL! I heard that the new cataclysm expansion included your vanilla wow, and all other previous expacs. Is there any truth in this? if so...
Back
Top