Recent content by Pvt.Moshico =FL=

  1. P

    I need help, i'm new.

    wow thank you patrick, i really didnt thought some1 will respone(cause i'm jewish, its happaend a lot)..but yes mate, my father is great in english, so before i will send the email, i will let him read it, but yes thank you mate :D and off the record, what cod5 is about ? what war? edit: i cant...
  2. P

    What should I buy?

    I think you should buy COD4 multiplayer..its the best game of the year... i played it on israelis servers so i didnt like it so much... but i think that you guys have better server discipline... my advice, buy COD4...
  3. P

    I need help, i'm new.

    Hello everyone, i'm new here on cod4, but i am active on dod:s. i need your help about something, i have an idea for call of duty 5, like cod4 is on the golf war, so i think, that the cod5 could be on the Lebanon war(israeli war), i dont want to say more, cause when i said more, some1 tried to...
Back
Top