Recent content by LostSerenity

  1. L

    I Don't Even...

    asian girl, wat R U doing? Asian girl.....stahp
  2. L

    Would you play a game like this?

    i wish day z had a class system so you could specialize in certain aspects so more people would maybe work together instead of shooting first.
  3. L

    Would you play a game like this?

    I'm very excited for the next few years to come because I personally love the zombie post apocalypse setting and what type of gameplay it can create. I pretty much had no faith in seeing a realistic zombie survival until project zomboid and day z, both which are amazing games that if combined...
  4. L

    Ermahgerd rerd berl

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9owHaf9c0kk&feature=player_embedded
  5. L

    Op:X Division Roll Call

    Name: Lost Serenity Time Zone : Mountain time, USA Op:X Games I support : Arma, Day Z
  6. L

    The Dramatic Chilling Simulator

    hahahahahah
  7. L

    Steam Summer Sale finally up

    had to get LA noire for 5 bucks, need for speed five bucks, omg tooo much good stuff!!
  8. L

    Steam Summer Sale finally up

    so far its hitman blood money, which the next day it went on a daily deal, seriously did not expect that one, Max Payne 3 for 30 bucks, mirrors edge, batman arkham city. Those Bundle deals are insanely good, I just dont need that many games I keep telling myself. Still waiting for Arma 2
  9. L

    Steam Summer Sale finally up

    Yea im actually looking at arma 2 to see how much it goes down, I really would like to try to Z day mod
  10. L

    VGHS (Video Game High School) mini-web series

    its pretty cool but a little cheesy, kinda like a after school special or series. Overall I thought it was pretty entertaining.
  11. L

    Infinity: The Quest for Earch

    correction, this is the engine that will be getting used for the game, procedural generation can build natural enviroments like planets. Sounds cool I totally mis spelled earth as well.
  12. L

    Infinity: The Quest for Earch

    I have not heard much about this game but after seeing this tech demo...wow. Its a slow video at first but if you skip to 3 mins you will start seeing the planetary entry and really see how HUGE the scale of things this game shows. I will certainlly be watching this game for a bit, I think it...
  13. L

    Amnesia: The Dark Descent Demo BSOD

    is it on steam? If it is, try right clicking on the name of the game, then click "properties" then do two things, Verify integrity of the game cache and defragment. Then restart steam and try again. This usually fixes my broken steam games. If your not playing on steam I'm not sure I wish...
  14. L

    Day Z Players?

    oh its a Mod, looks fantastic I would have gotten Arma 2 when they had the deals if I knew about this mod
  15. L

    Day Z Players?

    wait, how do I get this?
Back
Top