Recent content by Bustedsm

  1. B

    Pic Post Yourself

    I'm the one on the left...obviously ;) Don't mind the awesome 'stache!
  2. B

    Pic Post Yourself

    Updated? Let me know if it works!
  3. B

    I'm back!

    Haha, second game back - Two rounds, 7 kills, one bomb defuse, and 1 death. Not too shabby ;)
  4. B

    I'm back!

    Well, according to Steam it has been 142 days since I've played. Doubt any of you will remember me but I'm =e= and I play on CS: Source School map a lot. Looking to start playing a lot more now though so better get ready ;)
  5. B

    Post Your Car

    Well, the white car is gone. So I figure I'll post up the new ride. 2002 GSX-R 600 I'll get more pictures when the sun comes out. The paint POPS in the sunlight!
  6. B

    Post Your Car

    Nice Bike Tinky....I'm thinking of getting an 07/08 GSXR-600 here this summer....
  7. B

    Post Your Car

    Less drivetrain problems then motor problems, I can guarantee that :) Typhoon is currently sitting on jackstands for main bearing replacement....they're horrible :)
  8. B

    Stanley Cup Predictions..

    Pre Injury Problems - St. Louis Blues Post Injury Problems - I don't care because it won't be the Blues
  9. B

    Post Your Car

    My piles of junk. 1992 GMC Typhoon (Stock, AWD, Turbo V6, #1190); 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 (Built, fast, loud, Turbo I4, AWD, #808): Fastest car here! :snickers:
  10. B

    Pic Post Yourself

    This are eye in Bahamas, doing what I do best.... My eyes > *
Back
Top