Recent content by Homicidal Bunny

  1. Homicidal Bunny

    DOD:S Reunion November 22nd 7pm EST

    I'm looking forward to it!
  2. Homicidal Bunny

    Long time no play

    Hello all! It's been a couple of years since my gaming rig took a giant crap and well, life constantly has ways of making a gaming PC a nonessential. I missing joining you all in some great games. I'm trying to get on occasionally but right now all I have is my laptop or HTPC and neither are...
  3. Homicidal Bunny

    2015 DoD:S Promos & Awards

    Congrats! Congrats guys.
  4. Homicidal Bunny

    Council Welcomes Megs

    Congrats! Yay Meg!
  5. Homicidal Bunny

    Phoenix Area Meet/Greet

    4pm on the 14th at the Tempe BWW it is.
  6. Homicidal Bunny

    Phoenix Area Meet/Greet

    I'm in Surprise so everywhere is a long drive for me. I can do the Tempe one.
  7. Homicidal Bunny

    Phoenix Area Meet/Greet

    I'll be wearing one of my =(eGO)= shirts.
  8. Homicidal Bunny

    Phoenix Area Meet/Greet

    Sounds good to me. I like the idea of BWW, it won't exclude the minors.
  9. Homicidal Bunny

    [Realism] DoD:S Realism 6 Registration!

    Registration In-Game Name: Homicidal Bunny Age: 29 Realism Experience: 4 & 5 eGO Division: DODs
  10. Homicidal Bunny

    Counter-Strike Complete 75% Off

    Source Update I hope this means we will see a DOD update soon
  11. Homicidal Bunny

    Day of Defeat Divisional Awards

    Grats Congrats guys keep it up
  12. Homicidal Bunny

    Admin 101 Training - Sunday, July 3rd - 8:00 P.M. EST

    Sounds good, I think that 5 my time
  13. Homicidal Bunny

    EdgeGamers 5th Birthday Promotions

    Thx & Grts Thanks and congrats to all! :)
  14. Homicidal Bunny

    eGO Regional Scrim Tourney SIGN-UPS!!!

    In-game name: Homicidal Bunny SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6948478 Division: DoD:S Age: 29 Arizona Mondays
  15. Homicidal Bunny

    Axis Week 2 Promotions

    Congrats, see everyone next week
Back
Top