Recent content by Nemesis2

  1. N

    People of DOD:S post a picture of yourself IRL.

    There we go.... failed that first attempt because I suck with computers.
  2. N

    A Fond Farewell.

    My condolences... rest in peace bro.
  3. N

    Will Be Offline Long-Term Take Care All

    Hey everyone, Like with most people this recession has brought on some real difficult financial problems and unfortunately I can no longer afford internet service. After Friday I will most likely be gone for the next several months or longer. I have gotten to know some really great people here...
  4. N

    Happy Holidays!

    yeah that view is awesome, my backyard view is an apartment building 4 feet away.
  5. N

    Friendly Fire DoD:S Server

    I like the idea, excellent analysis Sumac.
  6. N

    My RL / DOD:S Birthday

    Happy birthday Superglue!
  7. N

    i will be MIA until further notice

    Good luck, see you when you get back.
  8. N

    WW2 Bunkers

    Wow that concrete is in good shape despite its age and climate, nice find.
  9. N

    Happy Birthday C-Whit !!

    Happy birthday C-WHIT! =)
Back
Top