Recent content by ironsoldier2

  1. I

    Been a long time....

    Not to familiar with discord, we were on vent when I was active lol
  2. I

    Call of Duty

    Hello everyone, if you play newer call of duty games, I would like to get your ID'S and start a squad or multiple squads if numbers support it, I know we limited due the game itself but the game is always better with friends and rolling as a squad, if anyone is interested in this please hit me...
  3. I

    Been a long time....

    Sounds good will do, would love to get a squad or 2 for cod going like the old days, only difference is there no servers like the old games. But could be fun.
  4. I

    Been a long time....

    Awesome would love to find those players and link up with them for games
  5. I

    Been a long time....

    Thank you
  6. I

    Been a long time....

    That's awesome to hear, are there still any call of duty players still in the organization?
  7. I

    Been a long time....

    Hello everyone it has been a very long time since I been on here, how is everyone and what's new? Hoping myself to reconnect with members and have fun again!
Back
Top