Recent content by Rat

  1. R

    Counter-Strike Advisor Commendation

    Congrats!
  2. R

    Phoenix Area Meet/Greet

    It's icky there? Lol not skeered of the west side are we??? I have no shame representing this side of town. It sounds like if there is trouble we can count on the East to turn tail and run rofl. Count me in anywhere I am way west 125th ave.
  3. R

    What was your first experience with jail?

    My first experience sucked bad! I was free killed in eGO jail many times and made the mistake of saying something and was told to not complain by admins. I like to play where the big kids play. So now you know why you don't see me in the eGO jail server.
  4. R

    Clan-Wide Roll Call -- Winter 2012

    Still here!!! muhahahahahhahahahahahah!
  5. R

    Give me 10 reasons why I should get CS/CS-GO.

    By the number of people coming back to CSS Imo GO has come and went!
  6. R

    steam crap

    I thought all of the E's passwords were I AM GOD!
  7. R

    First game you ever played

    Ok, Truth be told it was pong.
  8. R

    tactical videos for css

    Please see the other 20 videos.
  9. R

    tactical videos for css

    I hope it is ok to post here. I found these and thought they would help other people. Thankshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZCyqDspwY
  10. R

    Congratulations are in Order!

    Congrats!
  11. R

    Changes in the PSC

    Sweet!!!!
  12. R

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Would you be interested in attending a clan meetup in Las Vegas?
  13. R

    I have an issue "I know I know"

    I am with Kanade!!! Please add me to your steam too! ;)
  14. R

    just to be clear

    Add me too!!!
  15. R

    LadyFace sings.

    Sounds good!!!
Back
Top