Recent content by Jonnur

  1. J

    After Update DOD player model looks like this...??

    Lungbuster you are my new hero! I changed my launch options for DOD through Steam and increased the value of -dxlevel 90 to -dxlevel 100 Now the in game video options show that I am running DirectX Hardware version 10 instead of 9. ( Software version still shows 9 but I dont care ) It...
  2. J

    After Update DOD player model looks like this...??

    Okay well thanks for the input fellas. I guess we will just have to wait until Someone, SOMEwhere does SOMEthing about it. :)
  3. J

    After Update DOD player model looks like this...??

    After the recent Valve update was installed I started to have a problem. The player model looks cartoonish at certain points on the map. Specifically when the player is out in the open ( player models look normal while in buildings or shadows ). Is anyone else having this problem? It's...
Back
Top