Recent content by Bizzy|Shooter -I|G-

  1. B

    Advisor News

    Grats to all :)
  2. B

    ping limit?

    QTF I hate it when people complain to me, "Kickz so-and-so plox\plz hez lagin tha games!1!!!!111!1!?" but do not understand that the "OLDEST" known fact about gaming\fps\anythingthathasgamingandonlineinthesamephrase is that a person with high ping will lagg a server....
  3. B

    Favourite Axis Weapon

    k98k is love<33333 lol
  4. B

    Fake Clients/Reserved Slots

    I really don't see whats with all the complaining about this....
  5. B

    Safe New Year's to all!

    Happy new years guys ;)
  6. B

    How Long Do you want eGO To Live?

    As long as new games come out, and the council doesn't die off from old age it'll be there :)
  7. B

    Rifleman :(

    If im correct, a couple of JONES ppl got banned from our servers for using bright colored skins, so probably not a good idea mate.
  8. B

    Rifleman :(

    keep in mind tho man that its not all about kills. I have hardly and kills but i get alot of points from capping too. So don't worry so much as how you get points, its how many you get :) you can get just as many if not more by capping and stuff man.
  9. B

    Rifleman :(

    see it depends, I use pretty much use only rifles, and if I use the iron sites I cannot hit a thing. Just mess around with it, and whatever feels right, stick with it. It takes some skill to use, but once you get a hang of it its a great class.
  10. B

    L4D Division?

    Personally, IMO I don't think its a good idea. In the intro movie they swear alot, which I personally have no problem with since in 17, but for the younger people in =(eGO)= that is really appropriate. Also there is alot of gore among other things. It is rated M for a reason. So idk forums yes...
  11. B

    Welcome new eGO

    Why are you bumping a two month old thread? And what are you talking about?
  12. B

    DoD Road Trip this Friday!!!

    fun=veggies :) lol but I should be there
  13. B

    I think I found out the FPS hiccups...

    well i tried and it didn't work so well. I mean it worked but it still had is hiccups and such
  14. B

    I think I found out the FPS hiccups...

    Ya and thats the reason he isn't running his games good. He needs more than 2GB
Back
Top