Recent content by hokypuk

  1. H

    Intelligence

    Its So Cake!!!!
  2. H

    -AA- Sniper Movie

    Only wish I was that good at being a sniper!
  3. H

    Isn't this non-applicable now?

    Ya its never random unless your brand new to the game.
  4. H

    Duck can't be right!!!!

    I like the server but I cant think of anything to make is more wanted by people if i think of anything you will all be the first to know!!!!
  5. H

    how is this possible?!?!?!

    Thats cool never seen such things!
  6. H

    Wow, I never thought it's possible...

    Ya I've been killed by my own sentry a couple times but never a teammates one
  7. H

    Map Concept: cp_donner

    I THINK ITS A GREAT I IDEA AND IF ANY HELP IS NEEDED LET ME KNOW! not that i could help much hahahaha
  8. H

    Rotation server now LIVE!

    This should be very interesting!
  9. H

    Om Nom Nom, Cake Sandvich Skin!

    interesting lol might just have to do that one day
  10. H

    This map looks fun.

    Ive played it. It wasnt bad and the shots dont do it justice but i didnt play with it under that name unless its a totally different map but im 99.98% sure its the same on so i would say give it a whirl.
  11. H

    Blackmesa

    Blackmesa ROCKS done lol
  12. H

    Amazing mapmaking

    Im so up for testing this map it looks beautifully made and i think i could have a little fun on it lol
  13. H

    The Demoman Playlist

    I know this is just weird me but im pretty sure its just Boom from P.O.D not Here comes the boom lol sorry its just a weird me thing lol
  14. H

    Tf2

    Any eGO server I like 2fort insta spawn and chaos a lot
  15. H

    No-Blood Help

    See it took me so long hardhat was able to post one without me knowing what sites were givin to you lol any way hope it works out
Back
Top