Recent content by x3ll0s

  1. x3ll0s

    US unlock times

    bah no fair im at work
  2. x3ll0s

    Battlefield PC Beta Discussion Thread

    seriously? i hear a lot of snipers complaint about its viability as a sniper weapon. personally, I do-it-wrong and use it as a CQB weapon to get my sniper medal
  3. x3ll0s

    Favorite Beta Guns

    i havent unlocked much, but i'd probably slap a flashlight on my gun for operation metro. I can't even make out people's silhouettes when theyre pointing their flashlight at me. EDIT: in the subway, tunnel portion of the map
  4. x3ll0s

    I'm going to miss the Gustav

    whos to say the SMAW wont be the new gustav we'll love/hate
  5. x3ll0s

    Leaked Alpha Gameplay footage

    thats amazing. i'd be cursing if we didn't have a language rule. is that the new MOH popping-out-of-cover system? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfeOoEDYEt0&feature=player_embedded#t=01m20s
  6. x3ll0s

    Post your Bf3 upgrades!!

    Overclocking an i7 guide, for an ASUS P67 http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/overclocking/39184-p67-sandy-bridge-overclocking-guide-beginners.html This guide helped me a lot. I try to keep it under 1.35V. I'm not sure which motherboard you have but I'm using a Gigabyte Z68 and the vdroop is pretty...
  7. x3ll0s

    Google+

    I read something a while back that said the reason Facebook beat Myspace was how Facebook allowed people to easily create and join groups. My friend tells me they haven't added groups yet, though G+ has just started.
  8. x3ll0s

    Newegg has -$10 BF3 promo until 18th

    And here I was thinking I would be saving money.
  9. x3ll0s

    Post your Bf3 upgrades!!

    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5 Ghz RAM: Patriot Gamer 2 8GB (2x4GB) Graphics Card: x2 SLI'd EVGA GeForce GTX 465 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 Cooler: Corsair H60 (x2 fans) PSU: Kingwin 1000W Mach 1 HDD: x5 Stripe Set of Hitachi 500GB Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Those are some nice...
  10. x3ll0s

    My Trial eGO logo

    i like it, but I think it may be more professional if it just said 'Punk Free Gaming'. Personally, I was hoping for something like an ego-pin nyan-cat with an engineer/carl gustav kit
  11. x3ll0s

    New Server Settings!! Vietnam is now NORMAL MIXED!!!

    I can understand why the change was made, but I'm still a little sad. I was recruited from that server and liked how infantry-heavy Vietnam was.
  12. x3ll0s

    These Parts Good For Gaming?

    For BC2 it's recommended that you have a DX10 capable card. For Nvidia (i'm not sure about ATI) that would mean an 8000 series. I don't play COD, but from what I'm reading, it looks like you'll need an 8000 series as well. Unfortunately, your 5000 series may use an AGP connection. That means...
  13. x3ll0s

    These Parts Good For Gaming?

    I'm pretty sure a ~2003 graphics card can't run BC2. I think we'd need to know more about your current system to answer that question. If you're not sure how to get that information, there are some programs out there that can help (aside from the regular device manager), I prefer CPUZ...
  14. x3ll0s

    Getting a new pc

    I'm interested to know what part of my post you disagree with. Samsung's reliability, price/performance of SSD hard drives, benefit of an i7, extra fans ...? EDIT: ddily, that seemed a little rude given that I wasn't trying to troll or flame you, and I was giving you my honest opinion.
  15. x3ll0s

    building a new rig

    I posted this in another thread, but I feel it's still relevant. This is a guide for an Intel computer about $500, as a different option from what ddily gave you. http://www.anandtech.com/show/4456/sandy-bridge-buyers-guide/3
Back
Top