Recent content by Koder

  1. K

    Superbowl XLVI Prediction Contest

    Patriots 14-10
  2. K

    Starfox + Google = Win

    Google "do a barrel roll" or click here. Less cool, but still another thing google does. Google (on a fresh google.com page or chrome tab) "ascii art" and the logo will change to ascii.
  3. K

    Expensive Gaming Season

    I agree on assassin's creed, battlefield, and CS:GO. I will most definitely add Diablo III to that list though, the main thing I'm excited for.
  4. K

    CS: GO and eGo

    CS:GO Preview. Some, will be in it. Of course, a little modified and revamped graphics, but similar.
  5. K

    What SSD do you own!

    1) What manufacturer did you pick? OCZ (SOLID 3 60 gb Drive) 2) Have you had any problems with that drive? Nope, I enjoy it. Super fast load times. Still got 31.7gb of 55.8gb's free as it's just a boot drive and I transferred the pagefile and hibernate files to my 4tb Raid 0 HDD's ^_^. I've...
  6. K

    Watercooling

    Nice, happy it worked for you. Everything go okay with install?
  7. K

    Watercooling

    From forum posts/reviews at the time I bought that Kuhler, I'd say it's performance is a bit less (3 degrees or so) of a corsair H70, but better than a H50. I don't OC my system (mostly because I think it's pointless xD), so I can't give you a reading or anything, but for the price, the 620 I...
  8. K

    Watercooling

    Kind of what I thought when I bought my Antec K?HLER H₂O 620, but it was really simple. As long as you have easy access to the backside of your mobo (open up the other side of your tower normally), installs in just a few simple steps.
  9. K

    Are you interested in CS: GO?

    It'll be hard to buy, depending on how bored I am of Battlefield 3 and Diablo 3 at that time, but I'll probably end up buying it for both 360 and PC. I like shooters on console better, but CS is one of those shooters you just can't pull over on a console that well, especially with Microsoft's...
Back
Top