Recent content by Fanatical Commissar

  1. Fanatical Commissar

    Which is more impressive?

    Very Intresting
  2. Fanatical Commissar

    CounterStrike

    I barley play CSS I find the lack of gray-matter that most of the players have on that game to be annoying
  3. Fanatical Commissar

    Steam hackn' around.

    Yea guys I dont know if it is real or not I got a pm from a trustworthy friend about it.So fake or not be aware be safe.
  4. Fanatical Commissar

    BlackMesa Map & What I Found

    Well I just got done playing on the Black Mesa Server and I found a little oddity... when ever you are in the spawn room hop in front of the rag dolled character that is the same class as you and Press "G" ( Taunt Key) and their mouths will move and everyone can see it... I showed the main admin...
  5. Fanatical Commissar

    Location Location Location?

    Pennsylvania is the State for me.
  6. Fanatical Commissar

    481

    LONG LIVE eGO!!!!!!!! :D
  7. Fanatical Commissar

    What font do you like? (Hoodies)

    Sweet Hoodies, I say LETTER D and Black
  8. Fanatical Commissar

    DoD update growing on me!

    Update is ok....maybe......for my likings but the freeze cam and the TF2 explosions MUST PERISH
  9. Fanatical Commissar

    Server Issues ( including some eGO servers )

    Same here Kinda Thanks, I have had that problem too, ohh and guys keep the problem messages COMING!!!! Because I am going to have one big LIST for the Valve guys to chew on. Also if you would kindly put like a P. in front of your problem and bold it with red so I know what they are so my...
  10. Fanatical Commissar

    Server Issues ( including some eGO servers )

    Hey, Deathscythe wont that like mess up everything else or will it d/l once you join a server
  11. Fanatical Commissar

    Server Issues ( including some eGO servers )

    ok thanks man, I am goona raise hell (excuse the language) on the Steam Forums... and agian thanks...
  12. Fanatical Commissar

    Server Issues ( including some eGO servers )

    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem I have that is purely DoD related. When I went to play DoD today and yesterday these 2 "Errors" showed up 1. Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket 2. STEAM certificate length error! 0/2048...
  13. Fanatical Commissar

    Extremely Creepy Banned Childrens T.V Show.

    Well that was certainly messed up beyond thinking.... That would of given kids nightmares
  14. Fanatical Commissar

    DoD Update

    This is a pathetic and poorly made update..... We do not want TF2 style game play ( not graphics wise .) Most of us liked DoD for its somewhat realism ... I was hoping for some realistic combat, but instead WE GET THIS . So finally, I hate this update, and I am not bashing TF2 I sometimes play...
  15. Fanatical Commissar

    New DOD is garbage?

    I wish they had realistic blood, weapons, recoil, and Military uniforms for each map you play.... and none of those gay ( excuse my language ) TF2 explosion sprites
Back
Top