Recent content by Gh0st1911

  1. G

    Dead island

    True different but, You can't capture the emotion in game-play...or at least they didn't...but, alas, the game overall looks promising. Good CGI work isn't a game after-all. I hope they have a emotional aspect to it...I can't take another Dead rising game...they are so lame lol. We shall wait...
  2. G

    S-MOD Tactical

    Anyone that has Half-life 2 and CS:S needs a mod called Smod Tactical...sadly it is dead. But, a group had taken on the new name of Smod tactical "Project life" where they fix bugs and update the game some. check it out sometime, epic effects, increased physics, more realistic game-play and iron...
  3. G

    Dead island

    What I have seen so far looks pretty solid. I hope they polish up and make it worth while. I mean, I love zombie games...so Ill buy it anyways lol, but I hope it shocks and awes us.
  4. G

    Dead island

    I have been waiting for a zombie RPG FPS for so so very long...but what are your thoughts? I think this game will be very very great, the team prior to the releasing one had so much content they had to delete and remove some of it lol....But what do you guys think of it?
  5. G

    What are you currently listening to?

    Foster The People This guys have some awesome songs and amazing beats, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ldsF65cLM That's one of their best.
  6. G

    Favorite Video Game Soundtrack

    God of war... I love many games and their scores...(Half life 2 killer bass) but God of war's beat tops em for me ^^
Back
Top