Recent content by Duggles

  1. D

    [poll] Who has played the beta version?

    I love it! I can't say anything more about it, because it is so great!!
  2. D

    Need swf to gif converter

    Total Video converter can convert swf files as far as I know.
  3. D

    School is closing in

    Please don't remind me about school... It's my final year and that means lots of difficult exams, huge amounts of deadlines for internal assessment papers and of course, my research paper that I should have been doing over the summer. So school is going to be fun :((
  4. D

    Your Future?

    Well, I'd like to be a doctor. Failing that, probably a teacher in maths or computers.
  5. D

    Anit-Virus

    I don't really understand why people hate AVG so much. It's always worked for me beautifully. It never interferes with what I'm doing and gets rid of viruses if I ever get them quickly and painlessly. I've used McAfee once (then quickly got rid of it, in doing so it crashed my computer :( ) I...
  6. D

    [poll] PC Games you play?

    I play Day of Defeat: Source Team Fortress Classic Sven Co-op The Specialists Command & Conquer 3 World of Warcraft Dawn of War Red Alert 2 (and Yuri's Revenge) Warcraft III Star Wars Battlefront II
  7. D

    [poll] Wii - 360 - PS3... Who gets YOUR vote?

    I have a Wii and an Xbox 360, they're nice. They play games, they're fun to play with. The Wii, although quite underpowered, has probably the most creative and fun filled games on the market (such as Trauma Center or Cooking Mama etc). While the XBox 360 has great action packed and fast paced...
  8. D

    [poll] Vista

    My brother bought a laptop with it, and to be frank, I didn't enjoy it one bit. I just shuddered at the thought of trying to run any game on it while all that Mac OSX plagurised graphics was running. Also, I don't like the new look of it, i.e. how everything has been shuffled around (again)...
  9. D

    What's the most kills you have ever gotten at one time????

    I killed 3 people using a Springfield (which I thought was impossible) and as for nades; I think it was 5 at once. I don't remember what my best killstreak was.
  10. D

    Cable keeps dying

    Cable: Shared Bandwidth, therefore look at your contention ratio to see if you're not being ripped off (if it's high, then get an ISP with a lower ratio). DSL: Good, lower speeds though :( ADSL: DO NOT GET THIS!!!! ...It's shared bandwidth AND low speeds :( :(
  11. D

    Star Wars Animated T.v. show

    It's gone :(
  12. D

    Any ever had htis problem?

    This could be caused by an innumerable amount of things. What's the Specs of your PC? If you do not have a lot of RAM or if there are a lot of background programs running, this can slow down the game and cause it to freeze up. Scheduled programs (such as virus scans) can also periodically slow...
  13. D

    Happy birthday to....ME!!!!

    Happy Birthday!
  14. D

    Resigning

    Real life is annoying like that... Anyway, take care man
  15. D

    Ultimate Postage, not 41 cents...

    Congrats on your posting :)
Back
Top